LONG SUMMER
It's the first day of September and many people have gone back to school already. I, on the other hand, have about 3 weeks left for my summer break. Summer's been long, productive, and highly eventful; I'm definitely not ready to go back into study mode, although it's going to happen soon... VERY soon. Anyway, I'd take the time to talk about everything (in detail) that's happened since June, (wow, that seems so long ago!) but for everyone's sake, I'll just keep it to a minimum. Hopefully, I'll get iMovie up and running again on my Mac and post a video talking about my summer. *shrug. We'll see... Till then, here's my summer in a nutshell:
JUNE:
7: Performed with 4 Corners in Vallejo at Pista Sa Nayon. i had so much fun! there were so many people who came out to watch! ^_^
12-15: Flew to SoCal/Drove to Vegas (right after my last final exam) for BFF J-Rock's 21st birthday!
21: 4 Corners event in Union City at East Bay Fiesta Islands
28: 4 Corners performs at Jan & Maynard's wedding
29: Fil-Am Friendship Festival at Serramonte Shopping Center, (along with Reynard Silva, Kiko of IF, and Erika David of YouTube) where I met Melissa Reyes of "Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search For the Next Doll". she was a sweetheart ^_^
JULY:
4: DIDN'T watch fireworks. I'm not sure how I occupied my time this day.
7: Flew to OAHU, Hawaii with my family
11: Flew to LIHUE, Kauai to visit family
14: Back home to Cali and celebrated GATSBY'S 21st! ^_^
16: First day back at work
21: Niece Caitlyn Mallorie gets Baptized
26: 4 Corners performs at Adobo Festival in San Jose AND Individual Collective's art gallery closing event in Vallejo
27: Celebrated JUJUBEE's 20th Birthday!... then went to work. haha
AUGUST:
3: Celebrated Mariella's 20th Birthday!
6: 4 Corners performed with Aerodolce at Dragonfly Lounge in Downtown Sacramento
9: Celebrated baby Tyler's birthday!
14 - 18: San Diego trip with girl cousins! had the best time ever! WOOT!
30: Cousin get-together in Union City ^_^
...not mentioned were the countless (random) adventures, parties, and kick-backs. Oh and the countless trips to Michael's for our arts 'n crafts needs. I painted my room (purple and gray), did a little re-decorating, some summer cleaning, and a whole lotta working, practicing with 4C, and shooting my YouTube vids ;P
What I'm looking forward to this month?:
-Manang Vee's Birthday bash (SF)
-dance dance dance tahm (the kids know where ;P)
-Mommy's Birthday ^_^
-going back to school (i guess... *sigh)
-THREE PLUS (Featuring: Kapena, Ten Feet, and MORE!) concert in Vallejo! WOOHOOOO!
JUNE:
7: Performed with 4 Corners in Vallejo at Pista Sa Nayon. i had so much fun! there were so many people who came out to watch! ^_^
12-15: Flew to SoCal/Drove to Vegas (right after my last final exam) for BFF J-Rock's 21st birthday!
21: 4 Corners event in Union City at East Bay Fiesta Islands
28: 4 Corners performs at Jan & Maynard's wedding
29: Fil-Am Friendship Festival at Serramonte Shopping Center, (along with Reynard Silva, Kiko of IF, and Erika David of YouTube) where I met Melissa Reyes of "Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search For the Next Doll". she was a sweetheart ^_^
JULY:
4: DIDN'T watch fireworks. I'm not sure how I occupied my time this day.
7: Flew to OAHU, Hawaii with my family
11: Flew to LIHUE, Kauai to visit family
14: Back home to Cali and celebrated GATSBY'S 21st! ^_^
16: First day back at work
21: Niece Caitlyn Mallorie gets Baptized
26: 4 Corners performs at Adobo Festival in San Jose AND Individual Collective's art gallery closing event in Vallejo
27: Celebrated JUJUBEE's 20th Birthday!... then went to work. haha
AUGUST:
3: Celebrated Mariella's 20th Birthday!
6: 4 Corners performed with Aerodolce at Dragonfly Lounge in Downtown Sacramento
9: Celebrated baby Tyler's birthday!
14 - 18: San Diego trip with girl cousins! had the best time ever! WOOT!
30: Cousin get-together in Union City ^_^
...not mentioned were the countless (random) adventures, parties, and kick-backs. Oh and the countless trips to Michael's for our arts 'n crafts needs. I painted my room (purple and gray), did a little re-decorating, some summer cleaning, and a whole lotta working, practicing with 4C, and shooting my YouTube vids ;P
What I'm looking forward to this month?:
-Manang Vee's Birthday bash (SF)
-dance dance dance tahm (the kids know where ;P)
-Mommy's Birthday ^_^
-going back to school (i guess... *sigh)
-THREE PLUS (Featuring: Kapena, Ten Feet, and MORE!) concert in Vallejo! WOOHOOOO!

Comments
Post a Comment