2dayHYPE.

It's been over 40 hours since I've been asleep long enough to go through at least one sleep cycle and I owe it all to last night's festivities. Too much caffeine, perhaps? Or is it the large amount of adrenalin still rushing through my system? Either way, last night was definitely one of the many highlights of my summer. ^_^ I'm currently in a state of delirium (that probably explains why I'm trying to sound all proper in this particular blog post. haha) so I decided not to go into detail. Let's just say, it hurts my thighs to sit and stand and go up and down stairs, and my sides (waist) are tender to even the slightest touch. O_O Anyway, before I put the 40+ hours of my waking life to a close, I'd like to share a quote that I personally find to be quite interesting.

"The greatest ironies of life: having the right person at the wrong time, having the wrong person when the time is right, and finding out that you love someone after that person walks out of your sight." - unknown

Comments

Popular Posts