goodbye Summer, hello Fall.

I can count the days until I move back into my dorm [2 days] on one hand, and the same with the days until I start classes again [less than 5; 8AM, Monday morning]. It's amazing how life goes so fast. After this quarter, I'll have about a year and a few months left until I'm done with the program and off to take the NCLEX. Or if you want to be technical, I'll have 4 quarters left. To think, this is my 4th year in college, and my 2nd year at this school. *sigh. So much has changed in the past 12 months, alone. But I can't be any happier where I am now. (Well, I'm sure I could. But I'm pretty damn content with life right now ^_^) Nursing's only gonna get tougher as I progress in the program, especially if I want to continue singing with 4 Corners. But both are so important to me, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it work. I'll also be kept on the schedule at work, but we'll see how that goes for the first few weeks. I know, totally crazy, working a part-time job and trying to squeeze in gigs and rehearsals on top of nursing... Well, call me crazy, but I'm up for a challenge ^_^. I believe if you're passionate enough about something(s), you can juggle it all... It'll be hard, but I know I can do it! (Yay for determination!) I'm thinking about starting a vlog (video blog) to make things more interesting, but editing would take more time than I'd like to spend. Maybe I can do a "Trina B., uncut" series?! (HAHA!) Eh, I'll think about it...

Things I have to look forward to for the next 3 months:

- Socal gigs (San Diego & Paramount, Ca.) with 4C [STAY TUNED!]
- Another hometown gig with 4C to promote a CD compilation we are honored to be a part of
- CD compilation release! [title and release date TBA]
- moving back home at the end of the quarter
- Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas & 2009!

*Sigh... oh, life. =)

...one day at a time.

Comments

Popular Posts