I've been MIA...
but I'm still alive and kickin'! See...



KILT.
Quick update: School is intense! O_O But it will get [a little bit] better soon. I hope... I learned how to prime IV tubing and connect it to my patient today, then took my skills test on it. Then I get to take care of my patient tomorrow. Yays! FYI: Sunday nights to Tuesday afternoons are probably the worst times to get a hold of me. But I check all my messages (text, AIM, voicemail, e-mail, misc. web) so I will get back to you ASAP... unless I never got your message =/ I'm back up in the mountains and nursing is kicking my butt right now, especially since I chose my clinicals to be on Tuesdays. Oh sleep, when will we meet again?! Haha. Just kidding, it's really not that bad... or so I like to tell myself. HA!



KILT.
Quick update: School is intense! O_O But it will get [a little bit] better soon. I hope... I learned how to prime IV tubing and connect it to my patient today, then took my skills test on it. Then I get to take care of my patient tomorrow. Yays! FYI: Sunday nights to Tuesday afternoons are probably the worst times to get a hold of me. But I check all my messages (text, AIM, voicemail, e-mail, misc. web) so I will get back to you ASAP... unless I never got your message =/ I'm back up in the mountains and nursing is kicking my butt right now, especially since I chose my clinicals to be on Tuesdays. Oh sleep, when will we meet again?! Haha. Just kidding, it's really not that bad... or so I like to tell myself. HA!

Comments
Post a Comment