NEWS & UPDATE!
I knew it... I KNEW it! ...and the final verdict: Streptococcal Infection. Yep. My body is so sore right now, not to mention how painful it is to swallow cuz my tonsils and lymph nodes are swollen and there's all kinds of yucky stuff back there. EWEEE! So the doc put me on antibiotics and hopefully I'll be feeling better really soon! ^_^
OOO! So I was JUST informed by fellow 4 Corners member, "Stephie Poo" that IRMA from the group, Pinay had left us a comment on YouTube of a cover that we did of their song, "Next Time"!!! It was such an honor to have had the opportunity to share the stage with such beautiful, talented AND successful (in the Fil-Am music scene) women (one of our biggest influences) and now they've discovered and acknowledged our talents as well! **Jumps and yells like a crazy monkey** Anyway, here's a screen shot of the comment:

...and if you hadn't had the chance to view it yet, check it out now!!
OOO! So I was JUST informed by fellow 4 Corners member, "Stephie Poo" that IRMA from the group, Pinay had left us a comment on YouTube of a cover that we did of their song, "Next Time"!!! It was such an honor to have had the opportunity to share the stage with such beautiful, talented AND successful (in the Fil-Am music scene) women (one of our biggest influences) and now they've discovered and acknowledged our talents as well! **Jumps and yells like a crazy monkey** Anyway, here's a screen shot of the comment:

...and if you hadn't had the chance to view it yet, check it out now!!

Comments
Post a Comment