DAY 2

...of the sudden onset of my cold. I woke up Friday with an itchy/scratchy throat and thought... "Greeeeaaaaat." Time for a NEW video? Neh, I think I'll pass this time, especially since I sound like a boy who's going through puberty. Yuck =/ Thank goodness I don't have a fever, though. I've pretty much been in bed the past 2 days with the exception of last night... Thanks to my friends for taking me to Sonic's last night!! It made me feel a lot better... although my throat still feels worse today. No worries, I'm sure it'll pass before my 3-day-no-sleep-nursing-week-streak. 9-hour clinicals with 1 hour of sleep last week was NOT crackin' O_O But I did manage to be able to identify the actions of the 23 meds that I had to give to my patient. Yes, 23.

AAAALLRIGHT. This post was partially packed with delirious thoughts R/T lack of oxygen getting to my brain AEB nasal congestion. Sorry, practicing my nursing diagnoses. =P OOTAY. Back to bed I go...

Comments

Popular Posts