NEVER enough time.
The past few days have been CRAZY busy! Mom's party was this past weekend and I must say, I had a hell-of-a-time, especially with my cousins ^_^ So I've been busy the past few days helping her with the preparations ...then I had to wind down yesterday and study/take my online quiz for pharm last night, study for my 2nd tri-term, which was today, run to the hospital to do pre-lab, eat a quick dinner, start my pre-lab paperwork [taking a break right now] and study study study. Tomorrow, I've got 6AM clinicals, a meeting with my "elder" and more studying to do =( *sigh.
Ok, so that was my weekend in a nutshell. It's only Monday and I'm already getting stress[stomach] pains. Oh my, where's my antacid medication =/ Perhaps I'll take a trip into the Bay this week. Being next to the beach... SKATING... de-stresses me ^_^ Oh, my loves... Hmm... forget prescription meds, I've got my C.Nakamura <3
That's all for now... updates coming soon! (I hope...)
Ok, so that was my weekend in a nutshell. It's only Monday and I'm already getting stress[stomach] pains. Oh my, where's my antacid medication =/ Perhaps I'll take a trip into the Bay this week. Being next to the beach... SKATING... de-stresses me ^_^ Oh, my loves... Hmm... forget prescription meds, I've got my C.Nakamura <3
That's all for now... updates coming soon! (I hope...)

Comments
Post a Comment