I woke up and thought of you...
Music. My love.
I had this sudden burst of inspiration upon waking this morning. But I found myself a little confused when I realized my dog was on my bed with me trying to get me to wake up and play with him. (cute! ^_^) Anyway, the first thing I thought of was the fact that I didn't have time this weekend to put up another video. (wOmp!) It's okay though, because my goal is to have progressively (at least, decent) better videos, and half-assing them all the time would probably not be a good idea. So I started to look up decent-quality USB condenser mics that I can hook up to my Mac. Right now, I'm using the mic on my MacBook and it gives off a little feedback that I find pretty annoying... just personal preference, I guess. It'd be really cool to have a whole studio-type setup hooked up so I can invite all my friends over and we can record our jam sessions. But for the lack of time to do anything other than school nowadays, not to mention my tight budget, that'd have to wait. Um... until after graduation =/ But for now, I've got my eye on a simple usb condenser mic, pre-amp, and possibly a usb (keyboard) controller.
After deciding on these things, I got another burst of inspiration... I want to finish a song I wrote about 5 years ago and never got to finish and get solid music down for another song (prelude) I wrote. *sigh, there's just never enough time between my 50lb nursing books! O.O I'm DEFINITELY looking forward to this summer's jam sessions! 3 more weeks! woot!
I had this sudden burst of inspiration upon waking this morning. But I found myself a little confused when I realized my dog was on my bed with me trying to get me to wake up and play with him. (cute! ^_^) Anyway, the first thing I thought of was the fact that I didn't have time this weekend to put up another video. (wOmp!) It's okay though, because my goal is to have progressively (at least, decent) better videos, and half-assing them all the time would probably not be a good idea. So I started to look up decent-quality USB condenser mics that I can hook up to my Mac. Right now, I'm using the mic on my MacBook and it gives off a little feedback that I find pretty annoying... just personal preference, I guess. It'd be really cool to have a whole studio-type setup hooked up so I can invite all my friends over and we can record our jam sessions. But for the lack of time to do anything other than school nowadays, not to mention my tight budget, that'd have to wait. Um... until after graduation =/ But for now, I've got my eye on a simple usb condenser mic, pre-amp, and possibly a usb (keyboard) controller.
After deciding on these things, I got another burst of inspiration... I want to finish a song I wrote about 5 years ago and never got to finish and get solid music down for another song (prelude) I wrote. *sigh, there's just never enough time between my 50lb nursing books! O.O I'm DEFINITELY looking forward to this summer's jam sessions! 3 more weeks! woot!

Comments
Post a Comment