Alicia Keys: As I Am Tour
This weekend, I was honored to have been able to experience such an amazingly talented artist perform here in the bay area; Miss Alicia Keys!! WOOT! We didn't have the BEST seats in the house, but just being able to be in her presence and listen to her art (music) completely blew me away! I must say, it was a great choice for my first concert EVER. It definitely set the bar for shows to come!
![]() |
| Alicia Keys: As I Am Tour |
P.S. I know I've been totally MIA with these posts... but 4 more weeks till summer! ...more adventures and shows to come, I promise! =) But for now, here's a quick update: I've started my own YouTube Channel! I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with it or whether or not I'll actually stick with it, but for now, it's just a little fun experiment I like to do when I have some free time (and that's rare!). So stay tuned if you're interested! Here's a fave of mine...


Comments
Post a Comment