Lunchtime
With all the stress and lack of sleep that comes with being a student, I found myself standing in the sandwich line not knowing what I wanted. My mind was exhausted, my body was exhausted... And I just didn't want to think anymore. While in line, I was introduced to a friend of a friend. So I took that opportunity to break the ice and kindly ask him to build me a sandwhich... "Whatever you get", I said to him... And with that, was the birth of a new friendship and my favorite non-"real meat" (vegetarian) sandwich! Yay!
White bread with garlic mayo. Half "turkey" (tofurkey), half stripples (vegetarian bacon) and pepper jack cheese. TOASTED. Lettuce, avocado slices, pepperchini, tomato, onions and sprouts! MMMMMM. ^_^
White bread with garlic mayo. Half "turkey" (tofurkey), half stripples (vegetarian bacon) and pepper jack cheese. TOASTED. Lettuce, avocado slices, pepperchini, tomato, onions and sprouts! MMMMMM. ^_^
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Comments
Post a Comment