Welcome, 2009!
I know, we're almost a month into 2009 and I haven't updated! Yikes Bikes! Well, here's as much as I could tell you... My year started off wonderfully, with good company ;) The ladies (4 Corners) and I have begun/been working on/finished a few of our original tracks, and we should be heading into the studio very soon to put those together. *Does excited dance! WOOT! Except with me going into my 3rd quarter of nursing, I've had to let music take the back seat, KINDA. I'm still working and meeting with the girls as much as I could, but lemme tell ya, being a full time nursing student AND trying to do music, family, friends, and ME, is NOT AT ALL a walk in the park. That probably explains why I'm always sick (like now). Oh my. Time... oh so very precious. If I could buy time like on those Cingular commercials... well, I wouldn't be able to anyway because I'm a starving student. *sigh. And I say again... Time... IN time, things will get better. Graduation day: March, 2010.
More later... gotta run!
More later... gotta run!

Comments
Post a Comment