"Pasko: This Christmas" compilation

It's FINALLY ready! ...well ALMOST! I'm still in awe of how far this music "thangy thang" has taken me. There I was, in middle school, a shy little girl who always knew she loved to sing but was always too shy to sing in front of anyone... a "choir geek" (so-to-speak) in high school who never had a solo, and (almost hate to admit, but still take pride in it) a super huge One Vo1ce fan who always dreamed of being in a singing group one day and whose biggest goal was to sing on stage at Fiesta Filipina in SF (fulfilled summer 2006 ^_^)... and now, here I am being featured with other talented artists, with an ORIGINAL song, on a Christmas compilation that will be sold in stores AND online! O_O I know this accomplishment is fairly small... miniscule, even, for even Passion or Gabe Bondoc or One Vo1ce. But this is something that has far surpassed my simple childhood dream. It's definitely someplace I never even thought I'd be... EVER. But I'm grateful... OH so grateful. =) This is fun.

So here it is folks! Phase 1 Entertainment's FIRST annual Christmas CD compilation, "Pasko: This Christmas". Pre-Order your copy NOW! =)



"Pasko: This Christmas" 2008 Compilation Album

In Stores and Online

Get your copy for this Christmas Season!!

Pasko This Christmas 2008 Compilation Album


Comments

Popular Posts