EXTRA EXTRA!

WOW! This has been an eventful "almost"-month! Since I last posted, I've had a performance with the ladies, my "baby" brother has graduated from high school, I've had finals, gone to Vegas, and started painting my room!

This year's Pista Sa Nayon was AWESOME! 4C had so much love and support from our friends and family, and we are all thankful for those who came out to the show! Our fliers FINALLY got printed, so we were able to "meet and greet" our audience after our performance while signing and distributing our fliers. It was AMAZING! We finally got a little taste of what it's like to be a light-weight celebrity ;) We've got a long way to go, but then again, we've also come a long way... Look out for more 4C shows THIS SUMMER! (http://www.myspace.com/4cornersmusic)

MY CHANNEL on youtube.com is doing fairly well. I haven't had much time to update with any videos, but those should be rolling in fairly soon. Jam sessions are lined up and it's only a matter of time ;) I'm still not sure if I wanna keep posting videos though. So we'll see what happens...

...AND as far as school, I passed my first quarter of nursing with flying colors!! ^_^ This quarter was especially difficult and stressful for me because aside from nursing class, lab and clinicals, I was taking Pharmacology and Physiology O_O. Yeah, I know, a lot of people have it so much worse, taking even MORE rigorous courses, but this was a first for me. And trying to balance school with 4 Corners and the family AND still being able to have a social life didn't make it easier. So, I give myself a pat on the back and a brownie for a job well done ^_^.

Before I even had the chance to check my final grades, though, I was on a plane to Socal to meet up with my BESTj-rock ^_^ This weekend was the weekend we (or, HE) had been planning since our Soph year of high school! "Vegas with the BESTS for his 21st!" Anyway, in a nutshell, we road-trip'd from Long Beach to Vegas, stayed at a suite at the Venetian, and "partied like rockstars" (really!); no cover and no waiting in line at any of the clubs we went to (Tao, Jet, Moon, Playboy) thanks to BESTmel's friend Tiff. (Thanks Tiff!) I had a BLAST! ...and it was DEFINITELY a great way to end the school year and kick off the summer!

Well, summer has officially been "kicked off" and I look forward to spend EVERY day of it doing something productive (or at least rewarding myself for being productive). Toodles! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts