Happy Spring to the Birds & Bees
Happy 1st Day of Spring, everyone! Actually, technically it was yesterday, but I'm still up and I thought I'd make a post (seeing that I hadn't posted in over a month). So today (yesterday) was my first OFFICIAL day of Spring Break (woot!) aaaaaand I definitely spent most of it indoors, with the exception of a visit I got from JuMari. ^_^ I got to skate around for a little bit, then catch some rays (cuz I'm not already dark enough) while sitting on the grass. Good (chill) times. It feels good to finally be able to breathe after a long quarter. After the loss of my cousin, it's been really hard for me to focus =/ My mind's been everywhere, and as a matter of fact, so have I. Spring break will do me good ;) Here's what I have to look forward to in the next couple of weeks...
Spring break is going to be spent in SoCal. Disneyland for 3 days, then 2 and 1/2 days paying a visit to the best friends. ^_^ That of course will include an early birthday celebration ;) Speaking of... after a 3-month-long break from performing, 4C will be back, rockin' the mic my entire birthday weekend! Friday in Davis, and Saturday in Santa Barbara! (Come out and celebrate with me!) I haven't decided how I'm going to spend my 21st, but I know I want to have a bunch of mini-adventures/celebrations =) ...excited for the ones planned so far! My first quarter (out of six) of nursing clinicals starts in just about a week and 1/2. YIKES! But I'm really excited! Also, I got my old job back! It's time to replenish my funds, since I'll be saving up for summer trips. This year's destinationS, Sydney, Australia with the family, Las Vegas x2 with the friends&loves, and Oahu, Hawaii with cousinShan & friends!
So that's my life for the next few weeks/months... It's a new day tomorrow, time for sleep.
Spring break is going to be spent in SoCal. Disneyland for 3 days, then 2 and 1/2 days paying a visit to the best friends. ^_^ That of course will include an early birthday celebration ;) Speaking of... after a 3-month-long break from performing, 4C will be back, rockin' the mic my entire birthday weekend! Friday in Davis, and Saturday in Santa Barbara! (Come out and celebrate with me!) I haven't decided how I'm going to spend my 21st, but I know I want to have a bunch of mini-adventures/celebrations =) ...excited for the ones planned so far! My first quarter (out of six) of nursing clinicals starts in just about a week and 1/2. YIKES! But I'm really excited! Also, I got my old job back! It's time to replenish my funds, since I'll be saving up for summer trips. This year's destinationS, Sydney, Australia with the family, Las Vegas x2 with the friends&loves, and Oahu, Hawaii with cousinShan & friends!
So that's my life for the next few weeks/months... It's a new day tomorrow, time for sleep.

Comments
Post a Comment